Saturday, July 29, 2006

An article to read

Here is a link to an article I heard about from the Detroit Free Press.
It's about Nita Engle, we all know her, we all love her art.
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060709/FEATURES01/607090485

Also, I'd like to mention to ya'll, that if you find a fantastic print at
Art on the Rocks, and it needs to be framed or matted, bring 'er on in.
We will take of you, and your artwork.

Have a great day!

Stacie and Tom
phone: 906-228-7719
email: artofframing@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Breakaway said...

Woooof - Breakaway here, official reporter for the U.P. 200 & Midnight Run Sled Dog Races in Marquette.

Art of Framing can take care of framing those photos of your best friend too! At my house, my owners LOVE to see pictures of me on the wall -

Great Blog, and see you in February at the Sled Dog Races!